Sunday, February 14, 2010

What this blog is all about....

Ive been reaching out to young people through my work as a behavioral trainer, all of 17 years. Issues have always been about their emotional well being and how well they are able to connect to themselves and people around them.

Somewhere in this journey, I have realised that there is a deep connect between feeling comfortable with yourself and how evolved you are as a spiritual being. I am not talking religion here - After all, any religion is about connecting within and living a value system that ensures that you help others flourish as you grow within. To me ultimately, life is about living on our terms - in the process, have we added value to this world? Is the world a better place because I passed through it? Have I been able to ensure that my thought, word and deed are in sync with each other? If yes, then I am who I am - no regrets!

This blog is about sharing my experiences and beliefs through notes, stories ..- in the hope that I begin a dialogue with people I know and dont know. In the process, probably, we all evlove and become better spiritual human beings. At least, we will know where we are, where we have to go and how to get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment